We just got back from Brian's doctor's appointment (2 month check-up). Here are his latest statistics.
Height: 23 3/4 in (75%)
Weight: 15 lbs 1.5 oz (>97%)
Head: 41 cm (75%)
He's doing great and got all his shots today. He was a total champ and fell right asleep as soon as I held him again. Aaron got his flu shot too and was very brave.
Height: 23 3/4 in (75%)
Weight: 15 lbs 1.5 oz (>97%)
Head: 41 cm (75%)
He's doing great and got all his shots today. He was a total champ and fell right asleep as soon as I held him again. Aaron got his flu shot too and was very brave.
Here's some recent pictures we took of Brian for everyone to enjoy.
I gave my Grammy some great smiles while she was here. I'm getting really good at smiling!




1 comment:
Very, very cute!!! It's amazing how they just keep growing:) What a cute family you guys!
Post a Comment