My mom and I were at Sears today doing some shopping and when we passed by the photo studio and there was no wait to have their pictures taken right away, and I realized I had never really had their pictures taken yet, I just had to do it. Of course I had to buy new clothes for them right away before we could do it, but it all worked out. To see all the pictures click on this link.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Pictures of the Brothers from Sears
My mom and I were at Sears today doing some shopping and when we passed by the photo studio and there was no wait to have their pictures taken right away, and I realized I had never really had their pictures taken yet, I just had to do it. Of course I had to buy new clothes for them right away before we could do it, but it all worked out. To see all the pictures click on this link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment