It's been alittle while since I blogged anything, mostly because life has just been busy. I'll try to post pictures soon, but I thought I'd really just give a very brief update on life in the Thomas Family.
I just turned 30 on April 18th. Paul has been spoiling me rotten and is giving me a present a day for 30 days. It's so much fun to wait and see what I'll get next!
Brian is mostly weaned from breastfeeding now, and loves his bottle. He can't quite hold it all by himself, but he's working on it. He is crawling now, not fast, and not far, but he definitly can go after something he wants that is out of reach. It's so cute to watch him play and observe his brain in action!
Aaron is being a typical 3yr old. He won't potty train, which is very frustrating to Paul and I (mostly me), but he's still a sweetie. His latest trick is playing the piano. Either on his little toy piano or the big piano, he'll crawl up and with one finger peck out the tune of the first line of some of the church songs that he has heard a hundred times. I don't know what I'm going to do with him, but he amazes me all the time.
The bad news is that right before Paul, Brian and I flew to Sacramento the first weekend of April to visit my grandparents we found out that my father Dad has metastatic bone cancer. He is currently undergoing chemo and is doing well. We try to visit often and help out however we can, but there's not much we can do. It's hard to see him sick, but we hope and pray that the medicine will do its job. Please keep him in your prayers.
Hope everyone is doing well and I will try to post some cute pictures soon. Love ya!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment