I promise to try to post more pictures soon, but since I haven't gotten to it yet, I figured I should at least post something.
We've moved! We are officially in the new house and love it. Boxes are everywhere and we can't find all our stuff yet, but we are excited. There's tons to do of course, but we look forward to the challenge!
The old house is empty and has sold too! We should close this Friday and are so excited that someone else loved our house and wanted to buy it. That happened the day after we got back from Utah for Thanksgiving. We had a great time visiting our family in Utah and loved every minute of it (except for getting a cold that is!)He are some pictures.
Well, like I said, I'll try to post soon, but here's our new address for those that need it. Highlight the space below to see it
3015 Providence Oak
Houston, TX 77084
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment