We are very excited for yet another little boy in our family. Jen is even more outnumbered now 4 to 1, but at least we already have all the baby clothes we'll need!
The ultrasound went fine and the baby appears to be totally healthy as we reach the half way point now. Other than getting over a cold we are all doing well here too.
We recently got back from a family vacation in Hawaii and we have HUNDREDS of pictures on our computer from the trip, so look forward to our vacation pictures soon.
One quick picture from the ultrasound, hope you enjoy our adorable little man!
4 comments:
boys, boys, boys.
I asked edward if he wanted another baby and he quickly said, "NO", then said, "well, maybe, if its a boy"
you two are great parents! your boys are so smart and handsome!
Yeah! That is so exciting! I love finally finding out what gender the baby is going to be...it seems so real to call him a "him" and start thinking of names! Congrats!
Congrats! Now I look forward to seeing if he will have a "C" name.
Congratulations Jen!!
Post a Comment