2010 has gone and we are here at the beginning of 2011 with a lot going on of course. Paul is in China for his MBA program and will be home in a little over a week. There were flight problems getting over there, but he's in Beijing now and will be doing all the fun touristy stuff today like seeing the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Tienemen Square. We've gotten to e-mail each other a little, but I don't really expect to get to hear from him while he's in China.
I'm a single mom for another week and we're doing just fine. My mom is even coming over tomorrow to help me with the boys during church. I can't believe they go back to school already next Wednesday and Thursday. I've been having a lot of fun with them and I feel pretty blessed. We've had a great Christmas and today for New Years we relaxed, played the Wii, rode bikes and had a great time. Of course I wish Paul were here, but he'll be here soon enough.
Well, it's time to get Christian into bed. I'll work on blogging more, but I'm thinking I'll use my other blog for more of this rambling stuff and keep this one documenting family stuff as much as I can.
Here's 2 pics of my cute boys from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Aren't I lucky!
1 comment:
Happy New Year! I love seeing your three boys. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to see other happy families with three boys! Wade just went to China last May (I think a different part though). I hope Paul enjoys it and get's home safely (and you survive on your own :).
Post a Comment