Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2 weeks later

First of all, I really appreciate the support I received after that last blog post about my birth experience.  I really feel like I have the best friends around!

Secondly, it’s amazing what a difference a week makes!  David is now 2 and a half weeks old and I feel totally different than I did when he was one week old.  I feel GREAT!  I’m tired, but doing fantastic!  For the most part I feel back to my normal self again.  I’m back in my normal clothes, I’m not taking pain pills, I feel pretty normal. 

Thirdly, Paul had family in town this past weekend and we took lots of pictures, but I’m not ready for that blog post yet so here’s some pictures we took of David when he was 6 days old.  Enjoy!

IMG_4793

After his first bath

IMG_4808

Awake

IMG_4797

and Asleep

IMG_4803

I think this one is my favorite though!

3 comments:

Michelle Judd said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Congrats!

The Hunsakers said...

I am so glad you are feeling almost back to normal. That is fantastic news. I'll have to come visit again sometime soon.

Kathleen said...

So so precious. Congrats to you and your whole family. What an adorable little bundle of joy!