Wednesday, February 29, 2012

David is 6 months old!

IMG_6529

Can you believe that he’s 6 months already?  Since I haven’t blogged very much lately and haven’t shown many pictures it’s kinda hard to believe, but it’s true.  Today, on “leap day” is his 6 month birthday and we’ll do his check up and shots and hopefully I’ll remember to write in his baby book. 

So here’s what he’s into these days. 

IMG_6510

He’s “almost” crawling but not quite sitting up by himself much. 

IMG_6189

He LOVES his solid food and we feed him baby food twice a day.  He has 4 teeth but is still nursing like a champ.  He still does NOT sleep through the night but typically is a very happy baby. 

IMG_6450

January 2012

IMG_6501

February 2012

Many people say he looks just like the other 3 boys, but many other people say that he has a look that is totally different from the other 3 boys.  I don’t know what I think, but I think he is amazing!

2 comments:

The Hunsakers said...

I didn't realize Emilee and David are 3 months apart exactly.

Michelle said...

Holy cow! He's getting so big! We don't get to see him enough!