As I look back through my pictures from January and February and March I see that we didn’t take a lot of pictures. But that doesn’t mean we didn’t do a lot, just that we didn’t take a lot of pictures!
January was pretty quiet and the only picture to post is of the boys jumping on the trampoline. We are loving having it in the backyard and play on it often. Christian especially loves it (I can’t count how many rounds of “duck-duck-goose” we’ve played!)
February we started baseball season, t-ball for Brian and coach pitch baseball for Aaron. The season lasted all the way through May so I’ll post more about that later. My favorite thing in February was a visit from my friend Melanie. She and I were best friends in college and have only seen each other a few times since then, but she flew out and hung out with me for a few days and I LOVED it! However, we never took any pictures…silly me! Oh well, I have my own memories!
In February we went as a family to the Houston Zoo. We had such a great time we bought a membership and went again in March. I’ve been planning to take the boys this summer, but just haven’t yet. Maybe next week! Here’s pictures of the times we’ve gone so far.
The boys enjoyed riding the train that goes by the Zoo around Herman Park. Especially Christian who loves train!
Aren’t they all so handsome!
Christian had to pet each animal just once!
Riding the carousel.
Brian was right at home with the monkeys!
That’s Aaron and Brian inside gopher holes.
Christian liked looking at the frogs inside the caves.
At the beginning of March was the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. We decided this year to buy tickets to the Livestock Show and Fairgrounds, but did not buy Rodeo tickets. To say that the boys loved the carnival is an understatement!
The kids especially liked the Fun Houses. I think they went on all of them!
The boys liked to race down the tall slides.
We took turns riding on a few of the rides.
We spent all afternoon and evening playing and eating there and by the end we were all exhausted! I ended up carrying David in the sling and pushing Christian in one stroller while Paul pushed Brian in another stroller because he was too tired to walk any more. We had a good time though and I’m glad we went.
It was a good winter and we rarely needed coats at all, just long sleeved shirt. I love living in Houston with mild winters. On to spring!
2 comments:
The picture of you on the carousel is beautiful! What a wonderful mom you are!
Your boys are getting big, especially Chris! I wish we got to see you more often!
Post a Comment