Friday, June 07, 2013

Back to business (I hope)

I’m going to claim that the reason I didn’t blog much in the past year was because I was homeschooling Aaron.  I’m not sure if that is exactly why, but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 

It looks like back in October I finished blogging about the summer and then in November I jumped into some of the things I was thankful for, but other than that I’ve been totally MIA for this past year.  I’m sure most of you don’t really care about everything we did, but these pictures are how I keep caught up with my journaling and saving pictures for our yearly calendar. 

Here are the things I want to blog about in the next few weeks:

  • Paul’s Birthday
  • field trip to toyota plant
  • halloween
  • david’s tubes in his ears
  • christian’s birthday
  • 10 yr anniversary
  • zoo
  • trip to utah for christmas
  • marcia in town
  • pauls trips to washington and utah
  • camping over spring break
  • aaron’s birthday party
  • easter
  • running 5k
  • my birthday
  • 7 acre wood
  • memorial day
  • summary of each kid
  • summer vacation

I’m certainly not promising to post about each of these, we’ll see how I do.  And since no one wants to read a blog without any pictures, here’s a recent one of my cute kiddos!

   Sunday at Grandma Fuller's

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You've got your work cut out for you! :) Pretty soon you can add the road trip/Nauvoo in there...