I just have a quick story to share that happened today.
As most of you know, Aaron LOVES The Book of Mormon. He wanted me to read it to him today so after I put Brian down and started the laundry we began to read. We ended up reading in Ether 12:6 which says:
And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that afaith is things which are bhoped for and cnot seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no dwitness until after the etrial of your faith.
I was trying to explain this verse to him and the following conversation took place.
Mommy: Do you believe in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost?
Aaron: Yes.
Mommy: Have you ever seen Heavenly Father?
Aaron: Yes.
Mommy: Where have you seen Heavenly Father?
Aaron: In heaven.
Mommy: Do you remember seeing Heavenly Father or have you just heard stories?
Aaron: Remember.
Mommy: What does Heavenly Father look like?
Aaron: White.
I couldn't argue with him or discredit him at all. Maybe he does remember seeing Heavenly Father in Heaven, or maybe he doesn't, but it brought me to tears just thinking about this precious child and the testimony he has. He is more immersed in the gospel than I am and I learn from him constantly. He's so excited about having Family Home Evening tonight...I guess I'd better prepare a lesson!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment