Last night Paul and I went to the Houston Astros Baseball game and it was AWESOME! Craig Biggio, the Astros 2nd baseman, had a 5 hit game which put him as the 27th person in history to hit 3,000 hits.
It was also the second time in his 20 year career that he hit 5 hits in one game. The game went into extra innings and was won by the Astros in the 11th inning by a grandslam homerun. We are so glad that we were able to go to the game.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun! That would have been a fun game to go to! We have been plagued by sickness for the past month. I've had bronchitis twice and all 3 of my kids have been sick! Not to mention before June. It's my lot in life... I guess. It's not a lot, but it's a life! ha. No really life is good, just crazy busy. I do want to get up to see your parents. I mailed them a card at the end of may or so. I hope your dad is feeling well.
Post a Comment