What a beautiful new years holiday. I overheard some people at church almost complaining about how the Christmas weather is so 'weird.' Granted, at home, I heard that there was definitely a white Christmas. It even snowed on Christmas Eve. However, I must admit that I like Christmas weather in Houston.
Here are some pictures from New Years holiday to back it up. We went to a nearby park and went for a bike ride. Aaron was able to ride his Scuut. By design it has no pedals, chain, or brakes. It's designed to teach balance on a bike. Not all the other distractions. My bet, and Jen isn't fully on-board, is that this is a better way to learn to ride a bike.
Aaron's bike - Part 1
Aaron's bike - Part 2
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paul Thomas! It's been ages and ages...found you through Amber's blog....so excited to see your cute little family. Man, time flies! Anyway, pop over and visit my blog--I'm headed back to read about ya'lls adventures. :)
Amy (Jensen) Neal
If there are no pedals on the bike, and his feet are on the ground the entire time, does Aaron really need a helmet? Just kidding, he looks like he is having fun.
Post a Comment