Well, we haven't blogged much lately because life has been getting back to normal lately. As much as I love the holidays, I am glad to get back to our normal routine. Aaron is back in preschool and loves riding his skuut almost every day. He's getting pretty good at balancing on it, but mostly just has fun.
Brian got 2 new teeth lately and continues to just be happy. He is saying more and signing more all the time. I think the latest is "Thank you" simultaneously verbalized and signed. Totally adorable!
As for Paul and I, we're VERY EXCITED about our cruise which is in less than a week. Our next post will likely be pictures and stories from the cruise. My folks will be watching the boys and hopefully the boys will sleep well and be well behaved. Dad is going to be starting radiation soon, and hopefully it won't make him sick like the chemo did. Keep him in your prayers!
Lastly, tonight we had Family Home Evening and had the missionaries over for dinner. We had a new missionary from Avon, UT and he knew my old Bishop from Utah State (Noel Gill). It is a small world in the church! We did our songs and prayers, the Elders did the lesson, then for our "activity" we played "Trouble-pop-o-matic." It was really fun to see Aaron and the missionaries playing this children's game. Aaron's squealing with delight at the top of his lungs is quite an ear full, but it's enjoyable!
That's it for now...later!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh, have fun on your cruise! I'm so jealous!! Sure hope the weather is gorgeous for ya. We'll be praying for your dad. My dad went thru chemo YEARS ago when he was battling cancer. He's walking prove that miracles happen. And cancer treatments have come a LONG way since then, too.
PS -- I took the password protection off my blog :)
Post a Comment