Saturday, September 06, 2008

Falling down the stairs

The first time I heard Brian flying down the stairs I jumped up and ran to see the crying mangled boy at the bottom of the stairs. Instead I see a laughing, smiling, "I love you daddy!" Still the sound of him going down the stairs like this can make me jump.

2 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

He is so cute! I love how he says DADDY. My two-year-old + stairs was my biggest fear moving into this house. Warren tried to assuage my trepidation my assuring me that the landing half-way down the stairs would ensure a break in her plummeting to the bottom. Must'a been a convincing argument...and with a little truth to it. Here we sit, 5 years later, with three kids and no broken bones yet. (YET being the operative word in that sentence.)

brooke said...

Stairs can be fun and my 2 year old prefers to slide on his bottom. But boy was it a glorious day when I first saw him walk down the entire flight without falling.
"Go Spencer"