Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day Part 2

Not much news to report now...but no news is good news right!

He came home happy as a clam, told me some of the songs they sang, didn't know any of his classmates names, but is excited to go again tomorrow.

I told him I'd take him anywhere he wanted for lunch today to celebrate his first day of school. He choose Bennigans...we showed up to find out it closed. Sadness! But he was happy with Wendy's too.

He's pretty cranky though, so I've told him to take a nap, but I hear noise from upstairs, so I'm not sure it's working. Time to put on my stern Mommy face and go back upstairs. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

brooke said...

What a cutie!!- Our kids are getting so big so fast. -ROry got Wendy's for lunch after school today too (funny).
Have fun with Brian- Spencer threw a big fit today as well. Lots of screaming and kicking. Their worlds get turned upside down sometimes.

Erica Huff said...

Sounds like he did okay. Are you happy with this program? He sure looks handsome in his little school outfit.

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Phew! And I bet Aaron will have all of his classmates' names memorized along with spellings and birthdays by Friday.

Paul said...

If Aaron could memorize his classmates names and birthdays by Friday, his teachers might not be concerned about pragmatic communication.

Still the other night he did mention 3 names of kids in his class. Trey, Catherine, and ........

Heather said...

Oh how fun! The first day is always bittersweet. Poor Brian though. I don't think Ayden will even care when the others go. LOL