Monday, November 17, 2008

Primary Talent Show

This past Friday night was the Westlake Ward Primary Talent Show. There were many varied talents, from a back bend and cartwheel, to reading a poem, to some very talented pianists! The Bishop even rode his unicycle for the finale.   Aaron picked his talent by himself and both played the piano and sang "I am like a Star." He did a very good job, but later told me that he made some mistakes.  I made sure he knew we were proud of him.  



Incidentally, Brian was prepared to play and sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." We let him do it at home instead. We thought he was just a little too little for the talent show!


I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. We are excited about the friends coming over and are starting to get ready.  Here's what I'm planning on doing for decorations/name cards/party favors.  (if I get around to it!) I found the cutest article about Thanksgiving etiquette and while I don't necessarily agree with every nuance in it, I thought I'd share with others! Hope you are getting ready for all the turkey and gratitude!

1 comment:

Erica Huff said...

First, adorable boys! I hope they will sing their songs for us since we missed the program. Second, cute hats but are these for the adults as well or just the children? And third, I hope you didn't post the etiquette just for me!