Friday, May 01, 2009

Family Video

More and more people already know our latest family news, but we decided it was time to share it with the world. We used some cool software on the computer and had a lot of fun putting this together.

And if you don't usually watch videos on blogs, trust me, you're going to want to watch this!




Now we're waiting for all the comments to flow in! (or phone calls!)

19 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

Hooray!!! Oh, Jen, I'm so excited for you!! I remember, when we were out at y'alls house last year, you and I lamenting about test after wasted test we've both taken just hoping to find a positive one in there. Congratulations! Super cute video...I can tell the boys are thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are very happy for your family. On a side note- my birthday is the 9th.

Sherri-Lynn N.

Anonymous said...

of November. Sorry!

Sherri-Lynn N.

Erica Huff said...

Such a cute video! Congratulations!

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

That's exciting! We're so happy for you. Cute video.

natalie said...

Cute idea to share the happy news! Congrats!!!

Crafting is my Therapy said...

That is so great! I know how much you love your kiddos! I am so happy for you and the boys!

Cristi said...

Congrats Thomas Fam!

Angie said...

Oh! It was Happy Valentines Day for you and Paul and congratulations on your new pregnancy. Owen was a Valentines baby has well but just came a month early in October. I am so thrilled for you! Congrats again. I can't wait to see how you'll announce what you are having.

Michelle Judd said...

Congrats! That is great news. Your boys are too cute!

brooke said...

Rory was conceived on Feb. 15th (sorry if thats too much info) and was born Nov. 4th... its a good day!
Congratulations. Hope you are feeling well. I know with Brian I was so jealous because you lost weight... but sorry you didn't feel well.

tara said...

that is so exciting! congrats! i clicked over to your blog to watch it and the music from the video, with all the pictures of your dad in the photo slide show on the side made me teary! We love you guys!

Jeanette said...

CONGRATS! That is so wonderful. I am sure you will have another cutie pie that is a smarty pants. ;)

Brian and Rachel Maxwell said...

aww that was such a cute video! Congrats on baby number 3 i am so happy for you guys :)

Lanes said...

Yeah! Congrats! That is really exciting news and I loved the boys announcing it!

khowardut said...

Congratulations Jen!! I am so excited for you. Your boys were so adorable. What a fun time for you!

Kirchner Family said...

The boys brought tears to my eyes - they are so cute and so excited! I am happy for you!!!

turleybenson said...

Congratulations, Jen!

Naomi said...

YAY!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!HOORAY!! I love babies