Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas, New Years and What not!

I started a post about Christmas, but didn't get the pics off the camera...then a week later I started a post about New Years, but again hadn't gotten the camera...now it's been another whole week without me working on the camera. I'll just post what I have and you'll have to deal with no pictures!

We've had a great 2009 and are so excited for 2010. This was our first Christmas with just our immediate family and we were happy having a relaxing day of opening presents and being together. We had a potluck dinner with some of our friends and it was totally a full house (8 adults and 11 kids) with so much food! We had a great time and feel very blessed to have such good friends.

I was so happy to have Paul home the week before and after Christmas, especially since Aaron and Brian didn't have school then either so our whole family was together. We spent time working on puzzles, playing our new Wii games, shopping, eating, reading and just spending time together.

Now a new year has started and we've sat down and made New Years Resolutions, both as a family and each member individually. We hope to do a lot of reading, exercising and spending lots of time together as a family. I hope to update this blog at least 2 times a month whether we do anything super interesting or not, just as a way of journaling our life. Plan on checking often just to see what we are up to.

No comments: