Let's start with my littlest guy. Christian has his 2 month check-up last week and he is doing well and growing strong. He measured in at 23.5 inches tall and weighed in at 11 lb 12.5 oz which puts him in the 50% for weight and 75% for height. He slept through the night twice last week and we hope this trend continues. He gives amazing smiles and coos at us and is a lot of fun to be around. Last week he had a cold though, which was really sad, but he's feeling better now although he still has a cough.
He is so alert and awake!
Unless he's sleepy of course!
He gives fabulous smiles, and often sneers.
There's nothing better than a baby sleeping on your chest
Now on to my most mischievous boy. Brian has so much energy! He loves preschool twice a week and had a lot of fun last week when there was Father's night at his school. He and Paul came home singing and dancing really silly songs and I'm glad they had such a good time. Brian's favorite thing these days is playing the Wii. We got several new games for Christmas and after watching me workout every morning he wants to play himself and that usually lets me get my shower in so I let him.
Looking out the window of the playground at the park
Relaxing at the playground at the mall
Flying high at the trampoline at the mall. He had NO FEAR and flew amazingly high.
Kid A (Aaron) is doing great. He loves his kindergarten class and one of his good friends that is in his class at church and school moved just 4 houses away from us. Aaron and I are reading "Little House in the Big Woods" and are having a lot of fun taking turns reading a page each. Aaron also loves the Wii and is really good at most of the games. He likes to do his exercise on the Wii Fit Plus and we look forward to the weather getting warmer so he can ride his bike.
He also flew high at the mall, but was a lot more scared of the height and was happy being closer to the ground.
Going down the slide at the playground
Last year he couldn't reach this...when did he get so big?
Paul is amazing. His big project at work, where he was the Project Manager responsible for putting together an updated website for the ExxonMobil Chemical Company just went live this past week. The site is running great and we are really proud of his hard work. Check it out HERE. He is starting his second semester of his MBA program at Rice and is enjoying what he his learning and getting good grades. He works really hard at church, school and work and is still a great husband and dad. We miss him when he's not here, but we are so proud of him and love him a lot.
I am working on being more organized and am doing well, but still have a long way to go. I've been working out everyday with the Wii EA Sports Active and Wii Fit Plus. I've written a blog entry on my other site about working out though, so you can check that out if you'd like. I need to make more freezer meals, so for those that are here in the Katy area, I'd love to do a group freezer meal event. Let me know if you are interested.
As for other exciting events, Paul's sister Sara came in town this past weekend and we've had so much fun playing games and letting her hold the baby. We welcome any other friends or family members who want to come hang out.
Well, it's time to go make dinner now so I'd better run! Write comments!
7 comments:
Your boys are indeed adorable. I miss you all and the Blue Bell ice cream already. Abrazos y besitos!
Great post!! I would love to do a freezer meal event with you!!
I never realized the A, B, and C. That's really cute! And they are adorable matching. Thanks for all of your love and support. Hope baby gets feeling better quick!
Freezer meals are the best aren't they?! I have picky eaters and I'm not sure if doing them as a group would work for me.
All of the boys are adorable and you can definitely tell they are brothers. Very sweet.
wow, what great little boys! That's how I get in showers too, hooray for the Wii!
i'm in for freezer meals!!! I have several I'm dying to make. Sam loves having Aaron just up the road, as does Alex with Brian.
Adorable boys - I love that they all match!
Post a Comment