If so, I'm pretty sure Christian, who is currently 14 months old, made resolutions which were something like this:
1. Learn to talk in 2011
2. Try to learn everything I can by getting into everything I see and trying to destroy it.
3. Figure out what drives my mom crazy and learn to push her buttons.
4. Be as mischievous as possible.
5. Try to keep mom off the computer as much as I can.
Ok, so I jest, but he really is getting crazier and getting into more and more trouble. While I wrote this he tried to turn my laptop off, pulled the blanket covering me off the couch, dragged it around the living room then began banging on the wall with a block.
I began composing this post in my head last night and took some pictures to go along with it.
Right before I took this picture he emptied my dirty clothes hamper and dragged my dirty clothes around the house while I put on my makeup for a church activity. Then he found this package of gum and this pen and was just walking around with it. Once I took them away from him he cried like I was the meanest mommy around.
But then he found the TV remote for our bedroom TV. He not only carried it around and tried to eat it, but then began using it as a phone. I guess I talk on the phone a lot because EVERYTHING becomes a phone to him and he can be seen with calculators, remotes, cars, blocks, etc up to his ear jabbering away all day.
And in case you think I'm complaining about him too much. He naps super easy, I just have to lay him down in his crib. He eats everything I give him. He loves to cuddle, especially right after he wakes up. He gives the best smiles. He's fabulous and I'm so glad he's mine!
3 comments:
He looks so much so Aaron in that one picture! I can't believe it! Such a cutie!
So cute! I love that he makes everything a phone!
I still can't believe he's such a blonde. He is so stinkin cute, even when in trouble. Cute little boy. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment