Thursday, April 07, 2011

Today was the ultrasound!

While many people have been anxious to find out if we’re having a boy or a girl, no one could possibly have been more anxious than Paul and I.  Today we went to the hospital at 8am, filled out our paperwork, then finally got to see our little one.  Here’s some pictures!

20110407085313765

That shows his face

20110407085351984

And here he is in profile

20110407085506406

Those are his arms

20110407090150187

Those are his feet

20110407084441796

And here’s the proof that he’s a boy.

While I’m outnumbered greatly, I’m so happy!  He looks absolutely perfect and healthy!  I’m 20 weeks along, so we’re still looking at a due date of August 25th.  Wish me luck through a hot Houston summer!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! I had no idea you were expecting again! Congratulations! Your boys will be in heaven. Now they can play ball two on two. Wrestle matches two on two. I can imagine the fun you will have. :)

Anna said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled for you guys! :D

Michelle said...

Congrats! You're 2/3 of the way to having your own basketball team :)