Sunday, May 08, 2011

Haircuts

When Aaron was a baby I received advice about how much money I would save if I learned to cut my boys hair.  I was told to practice while they were young and that by the time the kids cared what their hair looked like, I would be good enough at it.  So Paul bought me a set of electric clippers. 

Paul has gotten pretty good at cutting the kids hair so I mostly just let him do it and I vacuum it up and help hold them still. 

We don’t cut their hair nearly often enough, and it typically gets really shaggy before we cut it again (something for us to work on).

We finally got around to cutting their hair yesterday and I can’t believe how different they look with their haircuts!  This was Christian’s first real haircut and he now looks so much more grown up. 

Anyway, without further ado, here are the before and after pictures!

New Haircut BeforeAfter

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hah! I love it! Mike cuts our boys hair. Now Carter needs a cut every two weeks just like Mike. I think Mike gets a bit annoyed about how often haircuts come back up. But he does it because he loves me and doesn't want me to spend the money on them.

Your boys look awesome with their haircuts. But the befores, Man, you totally could have rocked the Bieber look. :)

Christian does look like a full blown toddler now. Amazing how just one haircut can do that.
Hugs, A