Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Brian’s Birthday

IMG_8053

Brian’s Birthday was on August 16th, and this year it was a Thursday.  I told him we could go out to eat for 1 meal, and he chose breakfast, so we headed off to IHOP first thing in the morning. 

For his cake he decided he wanted one that looked like a Lego, so I did my best.  I think it turned out OK, but I am NOT great at cake decorating!

IMG_8156

He got lots of great present and had a great birthday.  I can’t believe he’s 6. 

IMG_8096

Hexbugs (we have quite the collection now!)

IMG_8106

The entire set of Captain Underpants books.  He’s read them all several times!

Brian, you are the most loving boy I’ve ever met.  You are super friendly and a lot of fun to be around.  You are so smart and funny and I am so glad you are a part of our family.  You definitely make life interesting!  I look forward to continuing to watch you learn and grow and seeing you become the amazing boy you are.  I’m glad you’re mine!

No comments: