Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

The day after Brian’s birthday our family took a vacation to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas.  We had a great time!  There were lots of waterslides, both inside and out, both for the bigger kids and some for the younger, and lots of things to see and do. 

There was an area just for the little kids where Christian spent most of his time.  Brian could go down these slides too so Paul or I took turns holding David in this area too. 

02-IMG_0125

03-IMG_0127

40-IMG_0191

04-IMG_0128

33-IMG_0169

While obviously David is too young for many of the activities and spent most of the time in our arms, or in the room napping, but I still think he had fun too.

54-IMG_0205

I really enjoyed the Lazy River, but the day I took these pictures I was holding David and Paul was in the River with the other boys. 

10-IMG_0135

11-IMG_0138

12-IMG_0139

There was also a tide pool with water spouts in the shallow end that Christian and David could splash in. 

15-IMG_0144

16-IMG_0145

17-IMG_0147

18-IMG_0148

19-IMG_0150

20-IMG_0151

Aaron was tall enough to go on all the big slides, and Brian was tall enough for most of them.  Paul and I took turns going down rides with them and had a great time!

21-IMG_0155

22-IMG_0156

There was also an outdoor area we enjoyed. 

29-IMG_0165

24-IMG_0160

25-IMG_0161

26-IMG_0162

30-IMG_0166

Fort MacKenzie had the “big” bucket of water which fell every few minutes. 

59-IMG_0210

45-IMG_0196

In the evening they had storytime that the boys enjoyed in their pajamas.

38-IMG_0186

Aaron poses when you take his picture!

57-IMG_0208

55-IMG_0206

35-IMG_0183

Christian still talks often about “Big Bad Wolf Lodge.” We had a good time and would enjoy going back when the babies are older!

No comments: