Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Aaron's first day at preschool

Today Aaron started his first day of preschool. He attends New Hope Presbyterian Church Child Development Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to noon. His teacher, Miss Anne, is very nice and there are 12 children in his class (more boys than girls too). We're hoping he makes friends easily and learns some necessary social skills. Here are some pictures of him from his first day.






He ran right in and started playing with toys. I made him kiss me goodbye and then I left. I was a little sad leaving him, but he didn't care at all. He was having a great time.




When I came back to pick him up he was all smiles. He was telling me stories of what he did in class (something about playing catch with a blue square and a story about a grumpy lady...who knows!) He helped decorate his own bag to take back and forth to class and he's looking forward to Thursday. When did he grow up so fast?



1 comment:

Lanes said...

CUTE! Crazy that he is going to preschool! Brooklyn was going to do a group preschool think with some friends in the ward, but with twins on the way I opted out...too much to handle for me.