Paul was quizzing Brian on Tuesday about some of the signs that he knows and he passed with flying colors. He knows other signs too, and learns more everyday. I should bring him to my class next week to show him off...but he'd want to crawl all over me and not let me teach. He sure is adorable though!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brooklyn says "that is so fun that he learned his signs"
Dallin was listening nearby. He was signing and saying the words along with Brian! I wish we still lived close together! We would have so much fun!
Loved how he said banana. So cute. Joey is using his signs too. He learned apple yesterday. I forgot about hot and cold, we'll do that today:)
How funny and ironic--our kids could totally be signing buddies! Patrick's a sign addict--even now that he talks in paragraphs, he still adds sign when he thinks I'm not listening or acting quickly enough!
Post a Comment