I don't usually do these things, but Amber tagged me well over a week ago and I'm just now getting around to trying. Hope someone learns something fun!
Ok, so on to the "rules" once you've been tagged...
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)
L - Lazy - I hate to admit it, but I really am. If I could sleep for hours, lay on the couch and watch TV all day I would totally do it. Unfortunately (or fortunately - depending on your view point) I have way too much to do to lay around. I HATE to clean my house (and it often shows) and dishes pile in the sink much more than I'd like to admit.
Y - Yeppers - Evidently I have terrible grammer, my 3 yr old started saying "yeppers" a lot...A LOT and while we started thinking he picked up this bad habit from preschool we soon realized, no...I'm the one that says "Yeppers" way too much. So much for my good example!
N - NOW - I'm really quite impatient. It is not a good trait to have as a mom of little ones either. It takes quite a bit of effort to watch them not do things right, do things slowly, and not interfere. I also am always anxious for the next stage...right now that's being impatient that I'm not pregnant again yet, but I guess Heavenly Father is trying to teach me patience the hard way and not letting me get what I want NOW.
N - Nice - Despite all the negative comments I just made about myself, I do think I'm nice. In high school my sister said I was the pretty and smart one and she was the nice one...but I think I'm nice too! I guess I'm vain though!
Ok...look out for me to be sending this to you now!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love "Yeppers" darn fine grammar if you ask me :)
Post a Comment