Wednesday, March 19, 2008
we miss him already
For those who don't already know, Richard Fuller (Jen's dad) passed away Tuesday night after a year long battle with cancer. Details regarding his funeral service will be posted later. We appreciate all the love and support we've received this past year and the help we know we will continue to receive in the upcoming months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All our love.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. We are thinking of you.
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers
I met your dad once, in the temple. I'm grateful that I had that opportunity. We love you all
I am so sorry Jen! We are praying for your family! Please call if you need to talk! I wish I was closer!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment