I, (Jen), haven't blogged much lately, I've been leaving it up to Paul mostly, because it's just too hard to put any of my thoughts into words. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon.
(Check out some of the new pictures we posted on the right...I love the new slideshow feature! Expect more of those!)
4 comments:
those boys are all so handsome.
We love you Jen. In due time, my friend, take your time. {{hugs}}
The slide show is beautiful. We're so sorry for your loss. Hugs, Angie
Love the photos. You'll have to frame the one with your dad and your boys. Priceless!
I do truly know how you feel and where you're coming from. We are all thinking of you and your family right now. It is a mixed blessing that you get to see family that you don't see often. The pictures are so sweet!
Post a Comment