Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kindergarten Awards

I know I'm going back in time, but I've got a lot to blog from this past summer and I don't want to miss anything so I'm starting at the very beginning.

On Wednesday, May 26th Aaron had his Kindergarten Awards. He was adorable and so proud of himself. He had a great time in Kindergarten and loved his teacher, Mrs. Wilkins.



I can't believe how big he is getting, I get random flashes of him being so grown up. He is at a wonderful age, he loves learning, loves playing, and still loves to hug me!

We read a poem entitled Now We Are Six by A.A. Milne (the author of Winnie the Pooh)

When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three,
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,
so I think I'll be six now forever and ever.

Aaron memorized that poem and I just love it. I am loving this age for him and hope he stays my nice sweet boy for a while!

No comments: