Sometimes I look at Aaron and he's so cute and little.
Sometimes he still has the cutest natural smile.
Sometimes he lets me hug him and be my baby.
Sometimes my 6 year old is a little boy and acts like it.
Sometimes he has the goofiest smile and it drives me crazy when I can't get a real smile out of him on camera.
Sometimes he gets so focused on whatever activity he's involved in he's oblivious to EVERYTHING else. Especially when he's playing a game. He LOVES games!
Sometimes he amazes me with what he can accomplish. He's truly amazing!
Sometimes he seems A LOT more grown up than should be allowed.
Aaron, my not so little guy, I love you and I'm glad you're mine!
1 comment:
how sweet!! my kids still really love to be treated like a baby now and then, too! What they really love is for me to scratch their back, especially in public for some reason.
Post a Comment