Saturday, September 04, 2010

Aaron's first baby tooth

The other day after I noticed Christian had gotten his 6th tooth I asked Aaron if any of his teeth were loose yet, and low and behold one of them was. He hadn't noticed yet, but it was VERY loose. One week later, to the day, this past Tuesday, his tooth fell out. He was so excited about it!

Luckily I finished making our tooth pillow about 3 weeks before, so we had a place to put the tooth and a place for the tooth fairy to leave her surprise. ($1 and a package of tic-tacs)


When he was getting ready for bed, I reminded him it was time to brush his teeth, he responded with the biggest smile saying "You mean all 19 teeth!" He was so proud of himself for "tricking me."

I love that kid!


On a side note: We are interested in what fashion the tooth fairy visits your home. Please follow this link and answer 3 short questions.

1 comment:

John and Marcia said...

I am interested in your survey results so please post them on your blog. Excited to see you on Friday!