Wednesday, September 08, 2010
First Day of New Preschool
Tuesday was Brian's first day of preschool. We loved the preschool he went to last year, but we decided to go to a different one this year. Everything's different at a new school so we were all a little nervous.
Actually, Brian was excited. I think he wanted Paul to take him to school first thing this morning, but class didn't start until 9:30.
His classes this year will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 to 2:30, and while that seems like a very long day, it's to prepare him for full day kindergarten next year.
He has 2 friends from church in his class and at least 2 more that go to his school in other classes. When I dropped him off he didn't even look back, just sat in his seat and started putting stickers on his folder. When I picked him up he was all smiles again so I can only assume he had a great day. He's such a happy kid and I think he is anxious to go again Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so old in these pictures. What a cutie. I bet you enjoyed your alone time too.
Post a Comment