We love that Christian smiles all the time! And he has 6 teeth now too! But often when we take pictures of him, all you see are his tongue. He smiles with his tongue a lot and we think it's adorable!
In this picture he is on the floor of the kitchen, probably scavenging food from off the floor. I try to sweep all the time, but there always seems to be a cheerio or something for him to find.

He is obsessed with door stops. (Or Doingy Doingy's as they are called at our house). I've removed most of them since he pulls the ends off and sticks them in his mouth. He already has a knack for getting in trouble.

His latest trick I don't like is climbing the stairs. We put the gate up most of the time, but occasionally I'll forget and before I know it he's climbing the stairs. As you can see, he can get all the way up to the top super fast, but he looks back for me all the time. As soon as I come he laughs and tries to go faster.

He's getting to be more fun every day, playing with toys, showing his personality. He's just such a sweetie!

Christian, I'm loving getting to know you and I'm glad you're mine!
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment