I first found out I was pregnant on Christmas morning and when we went to the doctor in January the doctor told us our due date was August 25, 2011. I am officially 40 weeks pregnant today and still very pregnant!
I had LOTS of contractions last night, but they never got very regular and when I went to the doctor this morning she said I hadn’t really progressed much. I’m still having contractions and am starting to be much more uncomfortable and get a little grumpy and I’m really ready to have this baby.
One benefit to still being pregnant though is that I was able to have some prenatal photos taken last night. With my belly this big, I had to have it properly documented!
I’m scheduled to be induced on Monday morning, August 29th if he hasn’t come yet and that is the first day my doctor will be back in town and could deliver my baby too. Whether he comes in the next few days or waits for medical intervention I have no control over it. He’ll come when he comes and there’s nothing I can do.
My next post should be about his birth, unless something crazy happens between now and then! Everybody wish me luck!
4 comments:
Good luck! :D
The end of pregnancy is such a crazy emotional place. Seriously, it's all the emotions of life coming at you full force. Hang in there--can't wait to see your latest edition!
Good luck! Is there anything you need from your VT? :-)
Good luck! We can't wait to meet David!
Post a Comment