I can’t believe how fast this summer has flown by. School starts in a little more than 2 weeks and the baby is due in less than 3 weeks. We’ve had a lot of fun even though we’ve spent most of our time at home. We’ve had lots of playgroups, hanging out with friends, and spending time at Grandma’s house.
My grandfather (96 yrs old) came in town and so did my sister, Marcia, with her 3 yo Brycen and her 2 mo Brooklyn. We hung out at grandma’s house and at Lake Conroe and had a great time with all of them and my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Tom.
Brian especially loved hanging out with Great-Grandpa Fuller
Aunt Nancy, Aaron and Uncle Tom
Grandpa and I
Christian LOVED the “baby” and pointed at her ALL THE TIME
Brian and Brooklyn
Aaron and Brooklyn
Marcia, Brooklyn and I
Aaron, Paul and Brian on the jetski
Brycen and Christian playing ring around the rosies
I took about 15 pictures of this and still couldn’t get one where everyone was looking at the camera!
The boys had so much fun playing with Brycen and were very sad to see them go home. I especially appreciated having my mom and sister come help me get things ready for this baby to come, moving furniture, making freezer meals, organizing kids clothes etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment