
Paul and I will have been married for 5 years this next Thanksgiving so we are going to go on another honeymoon. We have booked a trip on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and will leave on January 20th for a 7 night cruise. Our itinerary is to travel from Galveston to Jamaica to Grand Cayman to Cozumel, Mexico and back to Galveston. We are so excited! Does anyone want to join us?
On another note, in case anyone wanted to know, we also purchased plane tickets to go to Utah for Thanksgiving. See you then!
3 comments:
How fun. Yes. I'd LOVE TO JOIN YOU!... maybe for our 10th anniversary (o: ha.
A friend of mine just came back from his second honeymoon and he took a very similar cruise around the Caribbean. He and his wife just loved it, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!!! Send pictures!
Great idea! Congrats on your five years together -- I'm sure you guys will have a blast!
Post a Comment