Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Aaron’s Birthday

Monday, March 28th Aaron turned 7 and  I still can’t believe how big he is!  We celebrated at home the night before with family gifts and I think he really enjoyed the attention and the presents!IMG_1504

IMG_1519

IMG_1536

The next day was his birthday party.  We’ve told our kids they can have a party every other year on odd birthdays.  Aaron this year chose to invite all the kids from his bus stop to go bowling right after school got out.  7 little kids aged 5-7 + 2 lanes with bumpers on = 1 hour of good clean fun!

IMG_1558

Aaron got a strike on his very first frame!

IMG_1605

IMG_1588

The girls really liked to pose for the camera!

IMG_1587

IMG_1561

IMG_1569

IMG_1591

Brian got the head pin down…and that’s it!  But he’s still excited!

IMG_1616

IMG_1635

Everyone was genuinely happy for each other’s successes!

IMG_1631

IMG_1645

Two strikes and five spares for the group! The scores fell into place along with age and I think everyone had a good time!

Then it was back to our house for pizza and cake.  It was a great birthday party and I’m glad Aaron has such good friends!IMG_1648IMG_1659

No comments: