
He's totally Paul and my son...we talk about stuff like that all the time!
I responded that after paying 10% to tithing, I'd pay off the house, buy 2 new cars, buy new clothes for me, give some to each of mine and Paul's siblings and save the rest.
Aaron said he'd buy 3 new cars...one in yellow, one in orange and one in red!
Paul later said he would pay tithing, pay off the house, buy two new cars, heavily invest in college funds for the kids, then save the rest.
We're pretty boring I guess...but what would YOU do with a million dollars?
3 comments:
I'm boring and I'd do the same as Paul except we'd buy a house instead of paying one off and Bobby would go to college. I don't know how much we could put aside for five college educations but we'd try! It's not boring it's smart. Oh and I would go on a family vacation and a honeymoon, which we never got. ;)
Hey there Paul. It was absolutely so cool to see your cute family. Boy do your kids look like your family. You look exactly the same (that is a compliment). So, I don't know anything about "blogging" so I don't know how to let you know I visited your site so I am hoping that by answering your million dollar question that you will know I wanted to say hello. As far as the million dollars goes....lots of Botox and plastic surgery...how is that for an answer?
Jennafer Jones Jeppsen by the way
Post a Comment