Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brian's latest

In General Conference in April, Elder Ballard told a story about being in church with his kids and the "cheerios got away" from him. Well today, the cheerios got away from Brian. He tried to bring me the whole bag, but he grabbed it from the side/bottom and it spilled all over the floor. I cleaned up about half, then took a picture of what was left.



We started working on transitioning Brian to the "big boy bed" in his room upstairs this week. Brian typically doesn't sleep well anyplace other than his crib. After several attempts each day, he's now napped there two days in a row. When he finally fell asleep Friday I braved the possibility of waking him up and took some cute pictures. Here's one of them.



He's such an angel!

One more thing...
Aaron:
Mom, what is tuba plus tuba?
Me:
I don't know, what is it?
Aaron:
Fourba....hahahaha!

3 comments:

Lanes said...

Ha! Nice joke Aaron!

Heather said...

My gosh, cheerios are all over our house right now too. Bobby left the bag our and Ayden was enjoying throwing them. ARGH! I hope he's able to transition to a big boy bed like Brian. He does look like an angel.

Anonymous said...

Taryn's been telling everyone that tuba joke for days now. Very clever, Aaron!