For my birthday I requested, and received, a set of clippers so that I can try to learn to better cut my sons hair. On Wednesday we had an extra hour before I had to go to my Young Women's activity, so we tried them out.
I know that it's not perfect, and hopefully I'll continue to learn as I do it, but I don't think they look terrible. They definitely look different than they did Wednesday morning though! Hopefully these will be good summer haircuts! (sorry to those in Utah still dealing with snow, but it is summer in Houston most days!)
While it's been a busy week of birthday parties, play dates, lots of cleaning and shopping and baby showers, there hasn't been much new to really report. We've gotten a lot done, but I still feel like there's tons to do. We're trying to decide what to purchase next...ceiling fans for the upstairs bedrooms, garage door openers, landscaping stuff, bunk beds...when we decide on our next project we'll let everyone know!
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well done! I've never had the guts to cut my kids' hair. Wait...I guess I have tried a couple of times, but it's always been HORRIBLE. I'm happy to pay someone else to do it right! :)
Great cuts! I've been cutting Warren's hair since we got married, but his is really curly so it's VERY forgiving. I've tried cutting my girls' hair a few times always resulting in a disaster that has to be cleaned up by the "professionals"!
Nice clipper work. I have always cut my boys hair, or not cut it, you can tell depending on the length. It saves money.
not that it matters, but I vote for ceiling fans. You'll need those soon.
thanks for singing soprano.
Post a Comment