Can you believe he’s over 4 months already? He’s rolled over once…yes, just once…but he did it…I promise! He is still quite the talker and coos and aaaahhhs and gurgles all the time. He loves to smile at everyone, especially his Mom…which just melts my heart. We had some nursing problems this month, but got some medicine from the doctor and thankfully, things are somewhat better now. I am not ready to quit nursing, but I did come close a few times.
At his check up his measurements were 13lbs 14oz, 26 inches long and had a head circumference of 41.5cm which put him in the 25-50, 75-90 and 25-50 percentiles, respectively. He’s growing great and is a joy!
1 comment:
He is so dang cute!! I love to see him sitting up in the boppy. He reminds me so much of Paul as a baby, the face, the smile and the noises he makes. I wish I could just munch all over on him! My grandchildren make me happy!
Post a Comment