We were invited by some friends to go camping at Lake Livingston Stake Park the weekend of Spring Break. I initially said ‘No’ since Paul had class all day Friday and Saturday, but decided to go anyway. To be honest, after finding out my friend Stefan was going to be taking her 4 kids without her husband, pride wouldn’t let me stay home…if she can do it, I can do it! So I packed up my 3 kids and headed to Livingston. There ended up being 7 families camping together, including 12 adults and 26 kids, aged 19 to 4 months. There were lots of kids to help entertain each other and lots of hands to help hold the baby. I missed Paul and it was still a lot of work, but I had a great time. I love camping food, love spending time outside with my friends and love teaching my kids about nature (although I think they played more UNO than anything else!) We were blessed with amazing weather and I wish I could do it again tomorrow…but with Paul!
This picture was actually taken by Brian...love the composition of the trees!
Our little tent
Hanging out with our friends
The boys playing UNO...again!
I love campfires!
2 comments:
we camped too!! but we were the only people in the whole place.
Aaron looks so big next to that tent. When did I give him permission to grow that much?
Post a Comment