Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Aaron’s 6th Birthday
My big guy turned 6! I can’t believe he’s as big as he is. The other day Chris has this look on his face that reminded me so much of Aaron and it doesn’t seem that long ago that Aaron was the babe in my arms, but now he’s this amazing kid who does amazing things and surprises me all the time. He just got accepted in the Gifted and Talented program of his school and we are so proud of him for loving to learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whew! Had some catching up to do I see. I'm glad you've been having a good time lately. Awesome that Aaron got into the gifted and talented program, too bad it couldn't have been sooner.
Happy Birthday Aaron!! I hope you enjoy 6 as much as you did 5! And I bet you will be twice as smart next year!!
Congrats aaron on the birthday and talented and gifted program!! 6 is a big transition to big kid
Happy Birthday Aaron! We wish we had been there with you. You are really a big boy now!
Happy Birthday Aaron! We're glad you had a good day!
Good grief, you guys had another sweet baby boy when I wasn't looking! He's darling, as are his big brothers. I just added you to my Google Reader (I'm SOOOOO technically advanced) so I can keep up! Oh, and seeing pictures of Andrew as an adult is crazy!
Post a Comment