Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Primary Talent Show and Easter Egg Hunt

The fourth weekend of March we had our Primary Talent Show and Easter Egg Hunt. The boys talent was reading Dr. Seus’s Green Eggs and Ham aloud. Brian was Sam I Am and Aaron was the other guy. They did a great job and we got it on video, but it was over 6 minutes long and there’s no way I’m going to try to upload that here! Maybe to Youtube later, but not now. They also played the part of the wolves in a rendition of the 3 little pigs with some other friends. It was so much fun watching the boys show off their talents.



After the talent show the Easter egg hunt began. Each kid got to collect 10 eggs and were done really fast, but had a great time. It was a nice warm up for what they’ll get this next Sunday when the Easter Bunny comes to Grandma’s house!



1 comment:

John and Marcia said...

Let me know when the video is up - I can hardly wait to see the boys reading the book!