This bunny, (maybe there's several bunnies, we don't know, we only ever see one at a time) shows up in our front, side and back yards on a regular basis. The boys and I went out to see it in the backyard on Monday and he stayed long enough for me to get several pictures of it. I'm sure he was scared of us, but I was pleased my boys weren't scared of him at all. As long as it's a bunny and not a snake I'll be fine.
Our fun news for the week (so far) is that the bunk beds arrived. Last Thursday we went to Star Furniture because we had gotten a coupon for 10% off which was only good on Thursday. We bought Aaron a set of bunk beds, a chest of drawers, and a nightstand for his room. We later went to The Mattress Firm and bought two new mattresses. Everything looks great and we are very excited! I can't wait to go shopping with my mom to buy some new bed linens! Aaron's old furniture is now in Brian's room upstairs and we plan on moving him from his crib to a big boy bed in about 2 weeks. Please wish us luck!
Lastly, Brian continues to learn how to do new things all the time. He is now tall enough to turn on and off all the light switches and I either see things flashing or just find random lights on now. He's been able to open door knobs for a while, and has even wandered outside the house by himself before (luckily it was moments before Paul arrived home from work!) The cutest thing he can do though is verbal. Not only does he have a good grasp on the alphabet, both recognizing and saying, but he'll randomly be heard around the house saying "I love you" and even says "I love you Mama" or "I love you Dada." Is there anything better in life than that?
1 comment:
Perhaps you have killer bunnies on a quest to find the magic carrot. In that case, I may take the snake.
Post a Comment